Pyrenees cycling holidays
Pyrenees cycling holidays : –
Le Moulin de la Materette is ideally situated for Pyrenees cycling holidays. We are in the middle of some of the best stretches of the tour de France, with gradients to suit all standards. The Pyrenees enjoys the varied terrain that makes it the best location in Europe.
Furthermore we can supply the support and facilities to make the most out of your holiday from the moment you arrive to when you leave.
- We have a long transit and a box trailer to pick up bikes from the airport,
- We have 11 en suite double / twin rooms. There are 7 rooms in the Moulin and 4 rooms in a Grange close by. Both Moulin and Grange have been converted to a high standard. We also have a home cinema system in the studio located in the Grange.
- We have the facilities and location for non-cycling partners to enjoy, including a large heated pool and 14 acres of private grounds with 600 metres of River frontage
- We can supply a back-up driver and vehicle to carry picnics, water and repair tools.
- We can supply an extra driver and transit van to pick up bikes from destinations away from the start point.
- If required we can supply a serious cyclist to act as a guide, or supply recommended routes selected by a serious cyclist to suit all requirements.
- We have a keen cyclist friend who happens to be a qualified pilates teacher and masseuse who could provide a suitable exercise programme to remedy any cycling induced aches and pains
- The Moulin is located 300 metres from a green route – the old railway track converted to a cycling route connecting Foix to St Girons with 44 kms of traffic free cycling.
- The Moulin can be rented out on a self catering basis, or alternatively we can provide an excellent caterer for evening meals.
- Finally at the end of your holiday we can transport your bikes back to the airport.
Weekly Tariffs – The Moulin has 7 double / twin en suite rooms,. The Grange has 4 double / twin en suite rooms sleeping 8.
|Moulin||per person||Moulin+Grange||per person|